Managers and team leaders at ShawbellConsulting are responsible for ensuring that professional service are delivered to superior quality standards, and in line with the firm's strict policies. In this regard, the firm seeks to engage a Senior Manager to ensure compliance with our Code of Practice, as well as with prescribed professional standards across units.
The Senior Manager, Compliance will also engage with clients in the development and administration of legal and consultancy service contracts. Reporting directly to the CEO
, responsibilities will include the following:
• Establishing/reviewing and negotiating service contracts
• Delivery of client services, consultancy proposals, and projects
• Risk Management
• Quality Standards Delivery and value-Adding job accomplishment
• New procedures and opportunities
• Maintaining a centralized information system
• Other related task Qualification Required & Experience
• We a seek seasoned and experienced legal or business compliance professional, who will preferably a Bar-qualified lawyer with top-level client administration experience.
• Strong graduate and post-graduate qualifications from recognized tertiary institutions are required, together with 10 to 15 years experience in developing standards, legal compliance, contract management, and technical leadership in a professional business advisory services domain.
• You must have quality assurance management experience, and the ability to deal with human, business and operational complexity
• A dynamic professional with board-level gravitas is desired. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Submit your application and detailed CV by email to the attention of: The Search Manager ShawbellConsulting Limited 7, Klottey Crescent North Labone Estates
or email: [email protected]
Tel: 0302-774112 Closing Date:
25 September, 2015