• To develop and implement companywide Data, Devices and Home segment strategy premised on an an end-to-end (E2E) device and data life-cycle management approach while innovating with both traditional and still relatively under explored levers all pursued in tandem that results in a positive impact to MTN Ghana’s overall business objectives, profitability, and customer priorities. Context:
• Evolving Digital Telecommunication business and business models.
• Multi regulated and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, social and governance prioritized
• Partnerships at the core of business practices
• Increasing demand for digital experiences and data-driven decisions to keep up with customers.
• A shift from share of market to share of life.
• Increasing traditional and non-traditional competitors complimented by growing price wars.
Active media engagement & brand reputation Job Role Key Tasks:
• Develop and implement an end-to-end device, data and home life-cycle management to secure significant financial benefits, customer lifetime value (CLV), cutting costs and by growing the top line through newer subscribers, increased loyalty and higher uptake of additional services and accessories.
• Develop and execute structures that ensure consumer affordability and promote customer stickiness.
• Develop short-and long-term plans and budgets for the unit’s activities including innovative ways to reduce the capital burden of smartphones, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate delivery of business objectives.
• Understand and develop sound financing options in-country to lower total cost of sales of devices.
• Review Data & Devices performance (along all defined criteria) and provide executive management with response actions in keeping in line with set business objective and goals and develop contingency plans as required to address shortfalls or excesses.
• Oversight responsibility for the home segment to drive the strategy and the commercial execution required to drive the channel activities to drive segment ambitions
• Remaking device portfolios/offers as a source of competitive advantage and developing next-generation partnership models with strategic OEMs underpinned by analytic based processes and “virtual vertical” models to marketing.
• Provide support initiatives that will ensure cost savings and reduction to drive EBITDA growth for the organization.
• Provide the relevant reports, analytics and insights for decision making. Develop market research programs with the Commercial performance and CVM teams.
• Develop value propositions and go-to-market strategy including acquisition, and segment positioning including value extraction through below-the-line customer value management.
• Develop strategies and champion customer centric culture across the organization and develop/reform relationships with MTNGH’s internal and external customers to transform MTNGH’s revenue.
• Drive planned strategy for successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNGH transformation initiatives
• Provide advice on governance and best practice in device & client experience. Qualification Required & Experience Education:
• Degree in Technology, Commercial, Economics.
• Post graduate qualification and/or certification in a related field an advantage Experience:
• 8 years Data & Devices Management experience.
• Technology, OEM sales at the leadership level an advantage. A minimum of 5 Years at Managerial Level with exposure to Data & Devices management
• Proven experience in strategic partnerships management, marketing management, market research, sales and channel management Competencies Knowledge / Technical Competencies
• Design thinking and experience management
• Strategic acumen
• Analytics and critical thinking to make data-driven decisions
• Data-and-analytics architecture skills to leverage an integrated 360-degree view of the customer, models and engines that fuel real-time predictive insights
• Financial Acumen
• Marketing & Sales Acumen
• Segment Management
• Channel Management
• Sales Planning & Opportunity Management
• Project Management and Quality Assurance
• Business Planning and Budgeting
• Product Development
• Business Performance Measurement & Management
• Business Process Improvement
• Business risk and compliance management (Marketing, branding, reputation)
• Partnership & vendor Management
• Stakeholder and relations management Skills & Physical Competencies:
• Operating Skills – Agility, Ability to focus on priorities and plans, knowledge sharing.
• Courage Skills- Manages self and team, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability.
• Customer Centric Skills – Customer Centricity (Internal & external) Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
with the Vacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0016
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
13 July, 2022