Position MTN Business as the partner of choice for inspiring and enabling growth via ICT solutions through the development of targeted solutions, strategic enterprise solutions marketing, delivery of robust analytics to inform decision making as well as ensure exceptional client experience at all touch points for enterprise customers. Job Context
• Evolving Digital Telecommunication business and business models.
• Platform Business focus
• Multiregulated environment.
• Increasing demand for digital experiences and data-driven decisions to keep up with Enterprise Business customers.
• Market and Segment insights key to deliver a differentiated brand positioning and offering across multiple channels and content.
• Multi stakeholder management.
• Global technology trends and advancements
• MTN Group business standards and practices Job Role
• Provide strategic insights on the development, route to market and positioning of enterprise products and services.
• Develop the relevant and targeted marketing strategies for each of the market segments (Public/Gov’t sector, SME, LCA/MNC etc) to support sales and position MTN as a leader in the ICT space
• Monitor the performance of the respective segments on an on-going basis and define interventions action plans to achieve business and financial targets
• Lead and provide regular market and business intelligence to shape the sales and business strategy of ICT and enterprise products and services.
• Partner with the Marketing division in the development and management of the related brand and positioning requirements including creatives development, Go to Market plans, product Concept Development, Events management, etc to the Enterprise team.
• Ensure effective Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
• Drive Partner and Client Satisfaction Survey in the market to inform management decisions and deliver on exceptional client experience
• Ensure appropriate governance and control measures are in place to manage the marketing portfolio of Enterprise Business
• Perform Business Analysis and reporting in line with agreed methodology, guidelines and benchmarking.
• Ensure continuous review of policies, processes and systems in line with changing work practices and business standards and direction
• Research and identify business improvement and optimisation opportunities that will result in improvement of process performance
• Construct business cases for business impact. Research and consider best practice, local conditions, trends, as well as competitor activity Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or ICT
• Post Graduate qualification or professional qualification in a commercial filed advantageous. Experience
• Minimum of 8 years Techno Commercial experience.
• Technology Sales and Marketing experience Competencies Professional competencies
• Design thinking and experience management
• Strategic acumen
• Analytics and critical thinking to make data-driven decisions
• Data-and-analytics architecture skills to leverage an integrated 360-degree view of the customer, models and engines that fuel real-time predictive insights
• Strong knowledge in marketing segmentation
• Project management and quality assurance
• Knowledge of the market and industry
• Customer Experience management
• Process reengineering
• Strong knowledge in Marketing services – Media/ Brands/analytics/events & sponsorship
• Digital marketing and brand management (Search engine optimization, search engine marketing, display and social)
• Business Process knowledge
• Stakeholder and Relationship Management Skills/Physical competencies:
• Operating Skills – Agility, Ability to focus on priorities and plans, knowledge sharing.
• Courage Skills- Manages self and team, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability.
• Customer Centric Skills – Customer Centricity (Internal & external)
• Energy & Drive – Innovation, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collective collaboration, coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Collective collaboration, trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication. Good presentation skills
• Strategic Acumen – Global thinker, analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Influencing and negotiation Skills
• Networking skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number MTN-EB-ADTRACKEBD08
as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified. Closing Date:
02 December, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.