Sales & Distribution
Sales Planning and Analytics
Manager, Field Sales Analytics & Governance
MTN Level 3
Senior Manager, Sales Planning and Analytics
• Manage, review, and enforce compliance and governance processes in the Sales and Distribution division.
• Provide support in accurate quarterly Distributor MDI ratings (qualitative and quantitative assessment).
• Conduct frequent services/ process assurance audit in all sales channels This include but not limited to MTN Service Centres, Connect Stores, and Volume Management Centres, Trade Marketing, Digital Channels etc.
• Provide guidance on how to conduct appropriate governance and compliance checks at MTN Service Centres to prevent cash or stocks misappropriation leading to fraud.
• Provide assurance by enforcing the use of appropriate systems and internal control process for the deployment of non-saleable stocks for trade visibility across Ghana
• Provide support and implement appropriate controls on all S&D related credit accounts to ensure that stocks (MNP sims and SBS Sims , Gross Adds Sims ) are properly accounted for to prevent outstanding debt
• Provide support and implement appropriate model for assessing MTN Territory Airtime Agents corporate governance maturity; aligning their operations with acceptable corporate governance standards ensuring sustainable business into the future
• Provide support and implement appropriate models to assess Corporate governance maturity of Digital Channel Dealers aligning their operations with acceptable corporate governance standards ensuring sustainable business into the future
• Provide Support, compliance and the implement all KYC validation projects on subscriber acquisition.
• Provide support on all governance initiatives and processes relating to regional sales execution and Sales and Distribution in general.
• Lead the execution of all S&D trade activity audits and verifications. This include but not limited to following up to ensure that allocated regional budget are properly accounted for in accordance with planned activities.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated Client base
• Diverse cultural environment
• Contract Employees management
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related field.
• Professional Qualification (ICA Level 2/ ACCA) is a plus.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience as an Accountant with Internal Audit and
compliance background with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
• Financial management and Audit training experience.
• Financial reconciliation
• MIS tool proficiency
• Strong planning ability and organizational skills
• Experience in team management
• Advanced communication, reporting skills
• Financial Analysis
• Computer literacy
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 11th February, 2020 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
14 February, 2020