• To conduct the safe inspection, troubleshooting, replacement, repair, testing and general maintenance of conveyor belts and associated parts, accordingly. Job Description
• Execute on all practical and technical work timely and reliable manner.
• Perform routine maintenance on all belt and splicing equipment, in line with approved maintenance standards.
• Test repaired equipment to determine the extent of effective functioning.
• Conduct thorough shift handover, detailing all relevant information for the incoming crew.
• Report and record all necessary shift information in log books.
• Work with the Mechanical team to maintain optimal mechanical performance of the Process Plant.
• Participate in continuous improvement programs which will assist in enhancing the performance of the Process Plant operation.
• Produce daily reports indicating the jobs completed for the day and submit the report to the Mechanical Supervisor.
• Analyze specified problems and issues to find the best technical solutions within OEM specifications and / drawings, and in accordance with local standards. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Mechanical Certificate (MET) from a Technical Institution / Degree or HND.
• Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience as Mechanical Technician
• Experience in basic measurements and calculations.
• Good leadership/managerial skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to prepare financial reports, analysis and interpretation of financial information. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for. Closing Date:
31 January, 2021