Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a new Ghanaian registered private-sector company formed with the sole vision of making air travel an option for majority of travelers within the markets in which we operate. Job Purpose
• Responsible for Cost Accounting, which involves analysing financial data obtained through evaluation to determine the cost of business products and services. Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
• Estimate monthly direct operating costs.
• Assist with monthly estimation of variable cost and ensure accurate accrual of variable costs.
• Maintain record of key suppliers and their cost drivers to aid in direct operating cost estimation.
• Ensure monthly entry of ADIs into Cyberjet software and preparation of monthly fuel report.
• Facilitate accurate and timely preparation of budget reports.
• Analyse actual expenses and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual costs of operations.
• Assist in payment vouchers posting.
• Assists with periodic inventory count and report the outcome of the count.
• Prepare weekly and monthly management reports.
• Direct assigned tasks and provide assistance as needed.
• Perform other functions assigned by supervisor. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
• ACCA/ICA Part qualified is an added advantage.
• Minimum of three years of accounting experience with at least one year in a supervisory capacity. Competence & Skill
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in accounting software such as SAP Business One & Oracle ERP.
• Conversant in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Thorough understanding of accounts payable functions.
• Adequate knowledge in accounting principles and standards.
• Excellent supervisory and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proactive with the ability to prioritize tasks as well as multi-task.
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Ability to motivate staff. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to: [email protected] Closing Date:
09 November, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted