Lead the team in performing physiotherapy assessments and treating patients (in-patients,out-patients and walk-ins) within the hospital and determining clinical diagnosis as well as maintaining records/data on the activities of the department. Summary of Duties:
• Supervises physiotherapists and Assistants in the assessment of patients and recommend appropriate treatment.
• Identifies clinical problems and uses clinical reasoning skills to establish patient centered goals to draw up treatment plans utilizing a wide range of treatment skills and options. '
• Liaises with physicians/ doctors and other paramedical to best meet the assessed needs of patients. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. In Physiotherapy from an Accredited Institution
• A post-rotation experience of at least five (5) years
• Registered Member of Ghana Association of Physiotherapy
• Evidence of Continuing professional development and training in management
• Must have valid Allied Health Professional License to practice in Ghana Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their CVs and cover letters to: [email protected] / [email protected]
Kindly quote the position being applied for as the subject in your correspondence. Closing Date:
01 September, 2015