An investment firm with more than 20 years in the Ghanaian investment sector seeks to employ highly enthusiastic, results-driven, qualified and experienced Ghanaians to drive the company in its next stage of expansion.
Interested candidates who are self-motivated to lead the drive can apply for the following vacant position:- Senior Position - Marketing Purpose of the job
To plan and ensure the execution of the sales, marketing and product development programmes of the company targeted at existing and new markets. The ideal candidate for this position must be a go-getter and should be able to see opportunities for deals, follow through and sign off the business. Key Accountabilities
• Develop an effective broad brand strategy for the company.
• Develop marketing strategies for new and existing products
• Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategies - including campaigns, events, digital marketing etc
• Galvanise the marketing team to set targets and achieve their objectives
• Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
• Develop an effective strategy to achieve an excellent standard for customer service
• Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
• Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and customer trends Age:
Not less than 35 years with excellent health Qualification Required & Experience
• Master's degree in Marketing, or Banking & Finance, or any relevant field of study
• Professiosnal chartered marketer (CIM) or
• Membership of a relevant professional body
• Completion of the GSE's Ghana Securities industry certificate course would be an advantage Experience
• The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years working experience in the financial services sector. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their application letters and CVs to the email address below clearly the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
E-mail address:- [email protected] Closing Date:
30 July, 2015