A company with national and international commitment is looking for a dynamic and outstanding individual as Senior Program Officer in charge of our Health Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) programs. The location of the role is Accra with internal and occasional external travels. Job Scope
• Provide technical support and advice to the business development and client relations teams in their operational and planning activities.
• Prepare work plans and execute program activities e.g. risk assessments, training, audits, other and management system support services
• Collect, process and evaluate data during program implementation and prepare periodic reports highlighting program risks and opportunities on a timely basis
• Monitor legal and national developments and debates on HSEQ matters and make appropriate contributions during business sessions
• Accompany program and business development teams to meetings and workshops Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a good first degree or a Masters degree in relevant disciple such as engineering, physical sciences, natural resource management, development studies, etc.
• Must have a minimum of 7 years experience in at least one of the HSEQ disciplines
• Must have the ability to meet tight deadlines at short notice
• Reference from a previous employer and or association will be required. Remuneration and Benefits:
• Attractive remuneration and benefits, with significant career exposure and training opportunities. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants must immediately send their CV and application to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
30 October, 2015