St. Teresa's College of Education
Education / Training
Hohoe - Volta Region
Job Vacancy For Senior Supervisor of Works
St. Teresa's College of Education (TERESCO), located at Hohoe in the Volta Region, invites application from qualified persons to fill the following vacancy in the College: Senior Supervisor of Works
The Senior Supervisor of Works shall assist the Chief Supervisor of Works in the discharge of his/her duties including:
• Supervision of all building contracts and works in the College;
• Ensuring compliance with drawings and specifications;
• Ensuring the use of approved building materials;
• Ensuring that directions by engineers and architects are carried out by contractors;
• Ensuring regular maintenance of college buildings and property, including infrastructure.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject area.
• He/She must have served as a Supervisor of Works in a College of Education or a comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least four (4) years.
• Applicant must be computer literate.
Location: Hohoe, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications together with certificates, transcripts applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
St. Teresa's College of Education,
Post Office Box 129,
Closing Date: 12 February, 2021