Olinga Foundation for Human Development is a Ghanaian National NGO promoting education and literacy across primary basic schools in rural, remote and disadvantaged communities in Ghana.
• The Senior Teacher Professional Development (Pre Service) Specialist is responsible for managing the design and delivery of teacher training programmes for a large scale education improvement programme at primary level.
Qualification Required & Experience
The qualification and competences include the following:
• Preferably a PhD or Master's Degree from a recognized University in Education or related area with at least 5 years working experience in teacher education.
• Experience in designing,managing, implementing and scaling up literacy training programmes for teachers at basic education level preferably at primary level.
• Producing. implementing and evaluating training materials for teachers in relation to early grade/child literacy
• Supporting large scale team building exercises.
How To Apply For The Job
Application letters and CVs (including 3 references) and one piece of writing should be sent by email to:
Please specify which region you want to serve.
29 September, 2015
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.