GRATIS Foundation, an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MOT) is inviting suitable and qualified Ghanaians for the following positions: Senior Technician (Metal Machining) Major Functions
• Perform work in the metal machining sections of the workshop Interpret engineering drawing
• Operate metal machining equipment like lathe machine, Milling Machine, Gear Cutting Machine also Liaise with colleagues in the welding and fabrication section to ensure prompt delivery of quality jobs
• Knowledge about the use of the CNC machine will be an advantage.
• Undertake routine maintenance of metal machining workshop equipment
• Train apprentices Qualification Required & Experience Educational/Professional Qualification
• HND in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
• Minimum of Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice (MECP) Part 1 or Mechanical Engineering Technician (MET) Part 1 or National Vocational Training Institute (NVTI) Trade Test Grade 1 with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience.
• GRATIS trained technicians holding GRATIS Ghana Education Service/Technical Examinations Unit Craft Certificate with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should submit their written application letters including CVs to the: Human Resource and Admin. Manager, GRATIS Foundation, P. O. Box CO 151, Tema
Email Address: [email protected] Closing Date:
16 March, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.