Centre for Plant Medicine Research
Job Vacancy For Senior Technologist (SID)
The Centre for Plant Medicine Research, Mampong-Akuapem is an Agency under the Ministry of Health with a mandate to undertake research and development in plant medicine.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the following appointment: Senior Technologist (SID)
• Monitoring and evaluation of Research Progress / research performance and other indicators (using template form).
• Facilitation of Product launch.
• Facilitation of Book Launch by Staff.
• Publications, disseminations and translation of officers/ staff innovations.
• Institutional subscriptions (Journals, Societies etc.)
• Technical Support for herbalists (advice on product registration, good manufacturing practices, resource persons/staff, etc.)
• Support Research staff with relevant scientific data/information
• Grant proposal development
Qualification Required & Experience
• MA/MPHIL in Information Studies
• One (1) year post qualification experience, for MPHIL. Two (2) years for MA.
• Applicant must have an understanding of Information System analyses, design and evaluation
• Must be conversant with ICT in the theory and practices of Archives Management and Electronics Records Management.
• Referencing and Information Sources Cataloguing
• Fundraising skills
Salary and Conditions of Service
Remuneration shall be subject to the condition of service of the Centre and shall be subject to the Single Spine Salary Structure.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae. copies of Birth Certificates / should be submitted to the address below:
The Executive Director
P. O. BOX 73
Closing Date: 08 October, 2019