Parliamentary Service of Ghana
Secretarial / Receptionist
Job Vacancy For Senior Typesetter At Parliamentary Service of Ghana
To ensure that the Bound Volume Unit meets the obligations and responsibilities of the Official Report Department of the Parliamentary Service of Ghana.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to start and finish the days
• Access scripts prepared by Parliamentary Reporters through the internal network according to the time periods as captured by the Reporter and allocated to him
• Collate and do all the page-planning of the Official Report into one' document.
• Effect corrections made to the draft Bound Volumes
• Compile content and index to draft Bound Volumes.
• Any other type setting work as directed by the Unit Head.
Salary: Attractive with fringe benefits
Qualification Required & Experience
• DBS/HND in Management Studies and Secretaryship from a recognised Institution,
• Must be Computer Literate.
• Must possess a Computer Information Technology Certificate in the following: (Windows, Word Processing, Microsoft Word, Page Maker, Page Planning, Typesetting & Desk Top Publishing)
• Minimum of 2 years for HND holders and five (5) years for DBS holders.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work under supervision
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may submit their applications together with their Curriculum Vitae to:
THE CLERK TO PARLIAMENT
Staff of the Parliamentary Service who possess the minimum qualification specified for the posts are encouraged to apply
Please indicate e-mail address, telephone and or fax number to facilitate ease of contacts
Closing Date: 12 June, 2015