Halliburton is seeking to recruit Service Leader.
• Mentors and trains Service specialists, service operators and tool technicians in areas of expertise
• Monitors employee compliance with HSE requirements and HMS processes
• Actively manages the core of Service Specialists, Service Operators and Tool Technicians in areas of personnel disputes, vacation approvals, weekly time reporting
• Conducts field Service Quality and required facility HSE compliance inspections
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent relevant qualification
• Basic math, reading, writing and computer skills
• Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations
• Minimum of 10 years working experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit CV and application letter to:
Your mail subject must be the position you are applying for.
31 August, 2022