A global retail brand that manufactures and retails household products, health and beauty products, sports, and travel accessories with operations in over 80 countries across Europe, Asia and Africa is opening a branch in Ghana.
The Global Brand which is excited about joining Ghana's retail market is seeking to recruit young and ambitious talents to fill the following position: Shop Attendants
• The main job of Shop Attendants is to provide assistance to customers, up sell and ensure a high level of satisfaction among customers.
• The role also covers stocking shelves, handling inventory, managing cash points and providing suggestions to customers on what to buy.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Be involved in stock control and management.
• Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
• Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
• Stocking shelves with merchandise.
• Answering queries from customers.
• Reporting discrepancies and problems to Supervisors.
• Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
• Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
• Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
• Perform any other duty that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Possessing exceptional customer service skills,
• knowledge of retail work and the ability to handle cash carefully.
• Attentive and ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions.
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should send their application letters and resumes to:
and indicate the preferred as the subject of the mail.
20 July, 2019
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.