A global retail brand that manufactures and retails household products, health and beauty products, sports, and travel accessories with operations in over 80 countries across Europe, Asia and Africa is openining a branch in Ghana.
The Global Brand which is excited about joining Ghana's retail market is seeking to recruit young and ambitious talents to fill the following position: Shop Coordinators / Supervisors
• The Shop Coordinators/Supervisors will oversee and direct operations at several retail locations within an assigned region. The job will involve travelling between shop locations and opportunities to interact and supervise the activities of dynamic and diverse group of
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the operational aspects of shops within an assigned area
• Collaborate with other shop supervisors and
• Operations Manager to create strategic plans aligned with company objectives
• Establish training programmes for staff members to improve sales outcomes
• Develop processes for location and individual performance evaluations
• Monitor and control inventory at each location.
• Coordinate transportation and distribution of stock
• Perform any other related duty that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors in a relevant field from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Must possess a minimum of two years post qualification experience in a similar role.
• Excellent leadership skills; approachable and able to cultivate positive rapport with employees.
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should send their application letters and resumes to:
and indicate the preferred as the subject of the mail.
20 July, 2019
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.