A reputable Construction Company in Ghana requires the services of a Site Engineer. Roles & Responsibilities
• Planning and coordinating all on-site construction activities.
• Supervision of works on site in accordance with contract documents, drawings, technical specifications etc.
• Ensuring correct implementation of works according to contract, design, quality of materials & workmanship.
• Knowledge of FIDIC contract conditions is an added advantage
• Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management.
• Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree or HND in Building Construction/Technology OR Construction Management Technology or Civil Engineering
• Applicant must be living in Kumasi or be willing to travel. Working Experience
• 5-10 Years Remuneration:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Applicants Interested in the Construction Company jobs should send their CVs and application in PDF to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 November, 2021