We are seeking an experienced Influencer Specialist to join our creative team. This is a Part-time position with our agency located in Accra, Ghana. You will be responsible for developing and growing brand popularity on social media in Post engagements and page followership as well as strategizing and executing initiatives to drive incremental awareness for our client's brands across digital & social media platforms. To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant strategies and ideas, and show acute attention to detail. You should be the kind of professional, who enjoys interpersonal communication and engaging work. Also, you will work on a variety of clients social media platforms and collaborate in an environment where you can bring ideas and solutions to the table. Employment Type:
Part-Time Social Media Influencer Responsibilities:
• Present influencer strategies, recommendations, campaign updates and results
• Develop strategic tactics to grow brand awareness and followership on the various social media platforms.
• Identify new influencers to tap into new audiences and build brand affinity.
• Develop relationships with existing influencer partners for consistent exposure on their channels.
• Own all communication and deepen relationships with influencers and their managers to serve as the internal point of contact between the influencers and our clients.
• Appropriately represent our client's brands and brand values while acting as the liaison for all influencers during activations and in-person meetings.
• Collaborate with Social Media team members to execute strategic social media campaigns.
• Analyse influencer's content performance across social media to identify trends and opportunities.
• Collaborate on plan estimates and provide pricing information based on market standards.
• Manage payment processes. Influencer Marketing Manager Requirements:
• Experience in managing Influencer campaigns for high-profile, high-volume initiatives required.
• Personal passion and participation on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) etc.
• Experience in Social Media page boasting
• Proficient in social media native reporting metrics, Microsoft Office Suit, and digital presentation materials.
• Strategic-thinker who can create compelling recommendations that deliver on campaign objectives
• Ability to effectively prepare written materials and social media content
• Self-motivated and passionate about all things digital and social media
• Ability to receive, digest and implement strategic direction and initiatives
• Advanced knowledge of social media platforms
• Ability to support research-oriented activities
• Superior time management
• Strong reasoning, attention, and memory skills
• Motivated and goal-oriented
• Team player and cooperative Wages:
GHC 350/Month Location:
Applicant will work remotely How To Apply For The Job
Interested Applicants should send a cover letter and their social media handles (Facebook, Instagram, etc) to: [email protected]
For futher enquires please call 0547-740991 Closing Date:
17 June, 2021