Social Policy Assistant Type of contract:
11.5 months Duty Station:
Accra Job Level:
Junior Consultant Purpose:
To support the implementation of the Social Policy Outcome workplan relating to outputs 10 and 12 - Social Accountability and Poverty and inequality. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the planning of the District League Table 2015 launch, including pre-launch preparation launch activities, and post launch communications and advocacy.
• Support the development and implementation of a communications and advocacy strategy around poverty and inequality, including publication and dissemination of the 2015 study on poverty and inequality.
• Assist in basic analysis and compilation of data related to social accountability and poverty and inequality as required Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree in Economics, Business, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Work, or other related fields
• Completion of or accepted enrolment for a Masters degree in similar field is an asset.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience, paid or voluntary:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience and knowledge of UNICEF policy priorities would be an advantage:
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious and effective relationships both within and outside the organization:
• Good analytical and writing skills and some research capabilities:
• Familiar with software such as Microsoft Office Suite (MS-Word. Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Efficient time management skills and personal organisation Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested Ghanaian individuals should submit a copy of their CV and P11 (available at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/P11.doc
) form to:- [email protected]
indicating the title of the consultancy in the subject line.
Applications submitted Without the P 11 form will not be considered. Closing Date:
04 August, 2015 Qualified Female Canditates are especially encouraged to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.