Our client is looking recruit a young skilled, self-motivated, passionate and serious IT Officer with very good Software Development Expertise.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The Application developers should have a bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering or any related relevant degree with a strong knowledge of computer programming.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• General Management of IT Systems and development of information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions as well as coaching/teaching other team members.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Manage Information Systems of an Organization (General Systems Management)
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. ? Protects operations by keeping information confidential. • Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Train staff and relevant external parties
• General Information Systems Management (Hardware, Network and Internet)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge and experience in any of the following Tools/Technologies will be a major advantage
• Linux Operating Systems (Ubuntu, CentOS),
• Google Web Toolkit and more
Negotiable for the start with subsequent increments upon good performance
How To Apply For the Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
02 June, 2019