Software Support Analyst ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS Directly Reports to:
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER ROLE SUMMARY
• The purpose of the role is to implement accounting and core banking solutions and provide support to customers. This includes, coordinating with team members to deploy solutions and provide high level and quality after sales support to customers. Expected to troubleshoot and properly document support issues that need to be escalated to the technical team. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and provide information on the performance of the product and its customers.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail. Qualification Required & Experience Technical or Professional Knowledge and Experience
• A minimum of 2 years in an implementation of an accounting or core banking solution.
• A first degree in Accounting or Banking.
• Professional qualification (at least level ACCA/ICA)
• Knowledge in manager accounting solution is a plus Core Competence
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or similar role.
• A proven track record of successful implementation of an accounting or core banking solution.
• Demonstrate knowledge in accounting principles and ability to implement software solutions
• Excellent client facing skills.
• Thorough knowledge in Microsoft application(Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send cv to: [email protected] Closing Date:
04 September, 2021