Job Vacancy For Software Trainee
We are a new software services and consultancy company based in Europe who are now opening up a development office in Accra. We work with the public and private sector to provide technical solutions that encompass UI using web/apps, high performance linux based server software, database programming and administration. A key focus for us is impeccable function/performance/security validation to give our customers robust systems with minimal disruption.We are looking for staff to shoulder all tasks in the pursuit of this mission.
Qualification Required & Experience
• If you are fresh out of University or a self-trained SHS student who wants to learn and work in the software industry, or have some experience with computers and programming, we are looking for you.
• We expect you to know the basics of how a computer works and you have at least written code in some programming language.
• Excellent grades in math and science subjects are also valuable.
• You should be a team player who has a passion for software development and wants to grow to the top and have fun doing so.
• We will help you become one of the best in the industry in your domain but also expect you to be ready to push hard, be flexible and eager to learn.
• In turn we provide competitive compensation, good bonus opportunities and benefits such as healthcare. The job is full-time and office based in Accra.
How To Apply For The Job
Submit applications by e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Software Trainee” in the subject line.
• A cover letter highlighting your background, experience and why you fit this role, max 1 page
• Contact information (email + phone)
• Your CV with education, work experience, projects you have been involved in
• List of areas you have experience in (OS, tools, programming languages, etc.) and a relative rating of your experience in them
Closing Date: Submit the latest on Nov 30. Earlier submissions are preferred, late submission will not be considered.
Closing Date: 30 November, 2023