• The successful candidate for this role will join our IT Services team as a Solutions Manager. (S)He will report to the Head, Customer Solutions Support and will be responsible for the development of solutions by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the consumer and business architectural plans. The Solutions Manager will further oversee the IT Investment rationalization process, solutions planning, release and stakeholder management.
• Lead all product and solution delivery in the Customer Solutions services team;
• Deliver end-to-end Solutions for the local operations;
• Work closely with stakeholders and other business areas to create winning proposals whiles successfully delivering within budget;
• Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements/specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between solutions and business expectations;
• Be the Lead architect for both the Mobile Financial Services and Valued Added Services teams;
• Program & Project Portfolio Governance, Demand Management, Change & Approval;
• Control and track the of Operational Level Agreement (OLA) & Service Level Agreement(SLA) on all projects;
• Audit all solutions developed by the team to ensure no malicious codes are embedded;
• Streamline all product request and reporting requirements from the business as well as manage products from conceptual stage, through to the implementation and testing stage to attain 100% First Time Right (FTR) delivery;
• Plan, design and implement solutions for business support processes, meet standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software and interconnection of information systems;
• Understand the user need and propose adequate solution alternatives;
• Comply with Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA) standards, continuously identify areas of improvement in our Solutions Framework and take initiatives to new approaches to optimize our existing processes;
• Establish and guide the selection, prioritization, balancing and termination processes for portfolio components to ensure alignment with organizational strategy;
• Ensure timely and consistent communication to stakeholders on progress, impacts, and changes associated with management of the portfolio;
• Manage the products and promotions portfolio for AirtelTigo;
• Evaluate & select new products introduced by VAS Vendors and all product / promo design and development (both Enterprise and Consumer);
• Develop and implement plans to achieve a specific scope that is driven by the objectives of its program and, ultimately, organizational strategy. It is largely concerned with achieving specific deliverables that support specific organizational objectives.
• Provide key stakeholders with timely assessment of portfolio, component performance and assisting decision makers with the review, reprioritization and optimization of the portfolio;
• Identify opportunities to impact business strategy and also satisfy changing customer needs;
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication engineering or other related fields;
• PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification;
• A Minimum of five(5) years’ experience working in a similar role with five (5) years of Unifed Modeling Language (UML) experience, preferably in the Telecoms industry;
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net C# (Web Services, DLL Integration, Console Applications, ASP.net, Flat file processing);
• Proven competence in UNIX, Programming (in at least one of Java, C# or Perl, shell scripting), SS7 /SIGTRAN, Database Management and Operations, Diameter, Radius protocols;
• Ability to work with JAVA, PHP and any other main stream software development tools;
• Strong background, practical experience and excellent understanding in the application of Intelligent Network Concepts, mobile and 3G networks;
• Expert level experience in API definition and integration.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
12 February, 2019
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.