Goldstar Medical Group is seeking to recruit Sonographer.
• Ability to effectively operate sonographic equipment.
• Ability to evaluate sonograms in order to acquire appropriate diagnostic information.
• Ability to integrate diagnostic sonograms, laboratory results, patient history and medical records, and adapt sonographic examination as necessary.
• Ability to use independent judgment to acquire the optimum diagnostic sonographic information in each examination performed.
• Ability to evaluate, synthesize, and communicate diagnostic information to the attending physician.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the patient and the health care team, recognizing the special nature of sonographic examinations and patient’s needs.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and health care team.
• Ability to follow established departmental procedures.
• Ability to work efficiently and cope with emergency situations.
• Cleans and disinfects patient rooms
• Follow infection control and safety guidelines
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a certificate in sonography required.
• 3-5 years’ post qualification experience required
• Candidate with background in radiography will be preferred.
Koforidua & Somanya
How To Apply For The Job
Send a cover letter, CV, certificates to:
[email protected] / [email protected]
for further enquiries.
28 February, 2019