• Responsible for proactively monitoring and implementing controls and related activities within the Mobile Money space.
• Responsible for the review of inherent potential risks within the Mobile Money space
• Design and implement primary and secondary controls within the Mobile Money space to prevent and detect leakage
• Responsible for primary controls monitoring
• Responsible for Secondary control performance and exception remediation
• Daily data quality monitoring on RAFM platform
• Revenue reporting and usage trend analysis
• Conduct pre and post Mobile Money product and services implementation test
• Review changes to the Mobile Money system and user logs
• Perform borrowing and repayment analysis
• Perform bad debt aging analysis.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Performance driven environment
• Diverse cultural environment
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
• Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Considers customer needs and trends in the development of strategic plans
• Implements strategic objectives
• Understands the strategic direction of the organization and highlight areas of potential value or risk
• May produce useful ideas or explanations for circumstances but lack in identifying or including cause and effect
• Undertakes a complex task by breaking it down into manageable parts in a systemic, detailed way
• Analyze the data to detect trends and issues in the data and information in a logical and factual manner.
• Makes logical deductions from data sets
• Identifies a solution for resolving the underlying problem
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
• Identifies the core issue in problem solving, considers possible solutions and seeks direction and advice as appropriate
• Seeks to problem solve effectively by correctly analyzing the issues, seeking expert advice as required and consulting and collaborating with others as appropriate
• Demonstrates an ability to take a comprehensive approach to insights development, through demonstrating integrated thinking
• Works with cross functional teams across the business to ensure that the organization is gathering good quality behavioral information and technical data.
• Leads the Divisional insights strategy for the Division and makes a significant contribution to Divisional reporting
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Commerce / Accounting / Finance
• CISA/CISM qualification is a plus.
• 3 years relevant experience in a technology-oriented industry preferably telecommunications. Experience in data analytics a plus.
• Good Knowledge of the mechanics of telecommunications.
• Knowledge of Telco billing principles and operation.
• Good knowledge of the Revenue Management chain in telecommunications
• High level of IT
• Good understanding of quantitative and analytical principles
Skills / physical competencies:
• Manages self and team performance, effective conflict manager, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Curiosity, Open mindedness, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and management by coaching
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Critical thinking, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality always.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number IRC26639
as the email subject.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 30th March 2022 to:
30 March, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.