A highly reputable hospital and management NGO requires the services of a Specialized Obstetrics.
• Provide parental care to pregnant women
• Oversees the deliveries of new babies
• Follow up with postnatal care
• Perform surgeries related to the female reproductive system
• Provide information and education to pregnant women
• Monitor patient conditions and prescribe treatment
• Attend paperwork and patient communication
• Work with other members of the medical team
• Design and coordinate health programs
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in medicine or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
30 September, 2021