STENOGRAPHER SECRETARY (ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II)
• Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Front desk duties, Secretarial duties and some administrative duties
• Manage the operations of the company’s reception desk
• Answer incoming telephone calls and direct them to appropriate recipients
• Greets and process company guests and clients
• Managing database of the Association
• Maintains efficient confidential registry
• Use Microsoft office programs such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. for efficient work.
• Prepare type, edit and distribute agendas and minutes of numerous meetings.
• Undertake other tasks as assigned by the supervisor or his/her designated officer
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the College Administrator.
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum of HND / University Diploma in Secretarial and Management or related field from an accredited institution.
• Must have completed 1-year National Service
Reports directly to the College Administrator.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:
with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.