DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Covers meetings and produces minutes and reports;
• Types correspondence and reports;
• Facilitates the organisations of meetings;
• Keeps accurate record of movement of files and correspondence;
• Answers, screens and transfers telephone enquiries;
• Receives and keeps records of visitors and clients. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Higher National Diploma/University Diploma in Secretarialship and Management or its equivalent professional qualification;
• Must have completed National Service where applicable;
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission. COMPETENCIES
• Knowledge of Business Communication systems.
• Human and Public Relations skills.
• Knowledge in ICT applications.
• High sense of duty.
• Office Management skills.
• Good telephone manners.
• High integrity and good ethical standards. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Box WY 669, Kwabenya-Accra
Or email to: [email protected] Notes:
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394 Closing Date:
12 October, 2020