• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
• Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
• Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
• Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
• Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
• May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
• May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in relevant field Location:
Spintex, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants are to forward their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 November, 2019