Purchasing / Procurement
Job Vacancy For Storekeeper At Volta Hotel (Akosombo)
• Ensure timely receipt of procured items into the various stores.
• Continually monitor stock levels and compile report of re-order stocks and prompt procurement officer for stock replenishment.
• Ensure Daily updates of requisitions & Receipts of stocks on Bin Cards.
• Ensure accurate requisitions, store codes as well as codes for articles are created and well maintained into the Material Control system.
• Ensure complete documentations accompanying every goods delivered on site and ensure security presence in all deliveries.
• Periodically (Quarterly) compile slow moving, fast moving and expired stock items to supervisor for the necessary actions.
• Ensure all the company stores are well maintained and kept clean at all times. Arrangement of stock items as well as segregation of items in the store done in a professionally manner.
• Ensure timely posting of invoices into the material control system a day after receipt of items into store.
• Ensure stock keys and other assets in custody are well maintained.
• Periodically, reconcile stock items to Bin Records. Prepare a schedule of monthly cycle of physical stock checks with Bin Cards & System balances to ensure stock accuracy at all times.
• Ensure control access to the store such that only authorised persons are allowed into the store.
• Assist in stocktaking and ensure timely resolution of stock differences if any.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Purchasing & Supply/Accounting or its equivalent qualification.
• Fair knowledge of Hotel procurement and stores procedures
• The ability to cope with pressure of work
• A high degree of honesty and integrity
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified persons should submit application letters with relevant documents to the General Manager via:-
Closing Date: 13 April, 2015