A Construction firm in Tema is seeking to recruit a Stores Officer. Job Title:
Stores Officer Reports To:
• To have oversight responsibility over the entire stores. This includes but not limited to ensuring compliance. Main Duties
• Undertake the day to day supervision of the stores
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the Stores
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies of Parts and Equipment.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to Procurement for immediate action.
• Verify all the incoming material according to SOP Standard.
• To ensure accurate accountability of all transactions to and from the stores
• Ensure the implementation of Inventory management system, which includes Housekeeping, etc.
• Analysis the aging of stocks and communicate them to management for decision-making.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Undertake inventory counts with IA on monthly basis.
• Recommending a more effective and robust stock management system. Other
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies.
• Any other duties assigned by your superior.
Kindly note that this Job description is subject to change and can be amended as and when the need arises. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
29 August, 2020