A Construction firm in Tema is seeking to recruit a Stores Officer.
• To have oversight responsibility over the entire stores. This includes but not limited to ensuring compliance.
• Undertake the day to day supervision of the stores
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the Stores
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies of Parts and Equipment.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to Procurement for immediate action.
• Verify all the incoming material according to SOP Standard.
• To ensure accurate accountability of all transactions to and from the stores
• Ensure the implementation of Inventory management system, which includes Housekeeping, etc.
• Analysis the aging of stocks and communicate them to management for decision-making.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Undertake inventory counts with IA on monthly basis.
• Recommending a more effective and robust stock management system.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies.
• Any other duties assigned by your superior.
Kindly note that this Job description is subject to change and can be amended as and when the need arises.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
29 August, 2020