Sales and Marketing
Job Vacancy For Strategic Account Manager – Public Sector
• The successful candidate will join as a Strategic Account Manager for Public Sector in the AirtelTigo Business Department.
• (S)He will report to the Sales Manager for public Sector and will safeguard and grow revenue from allocated Public Sector Accounts nationally through account planning and opportunity management and relationship building to meet annual targets for sales and revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
• Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
• Leadership/membership of virtual account teams to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
• Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
• Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed.
• Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the Public Sector and allocated accounts.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the business strategies and communicate dependencies of the customer.
• Present the compelling value proposition of AirtelTigo Business.
• Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team.
• Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
• Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
• Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
• Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
• Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
• Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers and with account teams.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree in any field with emphasis on Marketing and other related discipline.
• A minimum of Four (4) years’ experience of sales /account management in an enterprise solution (preferably in Telecoms).
• Consultative-based selling skills.
• At least 2 years driving experience.
• Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs.
• Ability to exercise "thought leadership."
• Self-motivated and self-starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final successful conclusion leveraging on excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses.
• Ability to effectively represent AirtelTigo Business Solutions.
• Ability to lead and manage a virtual account team, motivating others to achieve targets.
• Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit sales opportunities.
• Ability to present compelling business cases for resource investment into developing customized solutions for public sector institutions.
• Utmost professional integrity
• Total revenue target
• Base revenue management
• Achieve acquisition target
• Customer satisfaction target
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 22 March, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.