The United States Pharmacopeia-Chana (USP-Ghana), which is home to The Centre for Pharmaceutical Advancement and Training (CePAT) involved in quality control testing of pharmaceuticals, provision of training and consulting services for Medicines Regulators and pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Sub-Saharan Africa, intends to employ dynamic and results- oriented individuals for the following full-time position in Accra, Ghana: Job Summary
• Builds partnerships and alliances with global health partners in Sub-Saharan Africa and conducts outreach activities to promote the work of CePAT.
• Leads efforts to write concept notes and proposals at the request of potential partners and funders and help review technical reports. Qualification Required & Experience
• Master's in public health, health policy, pharmaceutical science or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical or public health programmes in developing countries.
• Previous experience in designing pharmaceutical related programmes with development partners and international organisations.
• A working knowledge of French and understanding of quality assurance and quality control of food and medicines is desirable. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Apply Online: [email protected]
An application letter indicating the position you are applying for and your CV. Closing Date:
30 October, 2015