A reputable company requires the services of a Structural Engineer for the outdoor department with working experience in the advertising business. Job Title:
We are looking to hire a Structural Engineer with excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills. He/ She will be expected to be detail oriented, creative and possess amazing problem solving skills.
To ensure success, he/ she should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware and have great communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of company billboards and other large structures. Top candidates will have fantastic project and budget management skills with great knowledge of construction processes, materials and legal regulations. Job Responsibilities
• Prepare reports, designs and drawings tor mounting of billboards.
• Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses on all billboards to be mounted.
• Consider the strength of billboard materials and select appropriately.
• Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction of all boards to be mounted.
• Obtain planning and/or building regulations permit from all appropriate authorities.
• Analyze configurations of the basic components of all billboard structures.
• Liase with professional staff such as billboard welders and engineers
• Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural
• Manage all billboard projects.
• Inspect billboard structures to evaluate the conditions and foundations
• Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes Qualification Required & Experience Job Requirements
• Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (Essential)
• 6 years of experience as Structural Engineer (Essential)
• Professionally registered with the Institute of Structural Engineers
• Expert experience in project management
• Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations.
• Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
• Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines
• Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication and IT skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover letter including their picture to: [email protected] Closing Date:
15 October, 2019