• To provide high quality teaching and learning while being responsible for ensuring that effective learning occurs and all students have an equal opportunity to progress. We are hiring teachers for all classes and subjects from Pre-school, through to Primary and then Secondary levels. Job Description:
• To provide high quality teaching and learning for students.
• Responsible for ensuring that effective learning occurs in the Academy and all students have an equal opportunity to progress.
• To collaboratively work with other teachers as well as with their respective Divisional Heads in delivering the curriculum
• Set appropriate and demanding expectations for teaching and learning, motivation and presentation of work
• Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching
• Make use of appropriate lesson structures and a range of teaching strategies
• Mark and monitor students work and set targets for progress Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in related fields and in progressive teaching and educational responsibility.
• Bachelor's Degree in Education, relevant subject or equivalent. Further education and/or qualifications are an added advantage.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
• Ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment. Salary:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Please send application/ cv to: [email protected]
with the relevant subject and/or class as the Subject of the email. Closing Date:
01 November, 2021