KPMG's Client, a well known private institution , part of a European Multinational in the manufacturing sector invitaes applications from highly qualified and result oriented professionals for the following position as SUN Systems (INFOR) Expert Job Summary
• Reporting to the Head of Information Technology (IT), the role holder will ensure effectuation and manage applications as well as advise on IT solutions to support business processes using SUN system application Key Responsibilities.
• Specify, design, and set up SUN system applications in response to user requirement.
• Prepare and implement test for systems to ensure proper functioning
• Manage various functional applications to meet the needs and requirements of end-users
• Stimulate improvements with respect to procedures in business processes or initiate improvements of systems Qualification Required & Experience Professional and Academic Qualification
• Information Technology (IT) Degree, Relevant professional experience (SUN system software) and education in business IT solutions including ERP systems
• A minimum of 7 years experience with SUN systems software Essential and Desirable Criteria:
• Relevant professional experience in complex projects
• Experience with designing and specifying IT solutions
• Experiences in participating in IT projects
• Native and English language fluently (and preferable French) Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 February, 2020
Please indicate in the subject of the email the role you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.