• Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision.
• Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
• Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching. Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma and Degree relevant field Requirements
• Proven experience as supervisor.
• Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field.
• Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
• Good knowledge of MS Office. Salary:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Forward CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
18 March, 2019