1. Accompanies drivers when working "on the line":
• answers drivers' calls around the clock, answers their questions by phone and whatsapp;
• solves the problems of drivers related to the operation of the application, orders, passengers, partners, etc.;
• conveys important information from the taxi fleet to drivers.
2. Works in the control room:
• monitors the work of drivers;
• monitors debtors on rent, sets limits for them;
• monitors the movement of drivers.
3. Drawing up a work schedule:
• draws up and maintains a work schedule for drivers, makes changes to the schedule, keeps records of working days and days off, notifies drivers about working days and days off.
4. Dealing with Debtors
• Conducting interviews with debtors;
• settlement of debts.
5. Acceptance of new drivers
• telephone conversations with potential new drivers, explanation of working conditions;
• Registration of new drivers, preparation and signing of documents.
Qualification Required & Experience:
We are looking for young and active candidates who:
• able to work on a computer at the level of an advanced user;
• have an analytical mind;
• have strong oral and written communication skills, able to resolve issues and work with personnel;
• able to make informed decisions, be calm, polite;
• ready to be on the phone for a long time.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
by phone: 0597-236700
15 December, 2022
If you are confident that you will be able to join the work of the taxi company, send your resume. Consideration is by resume only.