• Assist in the planning, implementation of MTN Digital Marketing Strategy and monitoring of MTN Ghana’s Digital Marketing channels. Job Role Key Tasks:
• Assist with continuous monitoring and evaluation of Digital Channel in line with customer feedbacks, product’s KPIs and market dynamics.
• Assist with implementing new methodologies and become an internal ambassador of new digital frameworks.
• Assist agency with optimizing digital marketing campaigns included but not limited to app install campaigns, awareness campaigns, social media marketing campaigns
• Assist with coordinating social media content schedule and liaise with the agency resources to ensure KPIs are met
• Assist with coordinating the creation of digital marketing campaigns and assets, including, but not limited to: social media content and copy, digital banners, animations and other digital marketing collateral.
• Assist with coordinating on ground digital marketing activities during events and activations.
• Assist with monitoring digital marketing campaigns and generate actionable reports for goal tracking, customer acquisition metrics and other digital marketing initiatives.
• Assist with generating daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc performance reports including but not limited to: Online sentiment analysis, competitor analysis, campaign performance, channel performance. Context:
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly monitored environment
• Diverse Cultural environment
• Global best practices & standards alignment
• Performance driven environment Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field of study. Experience:
• 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar role Competencies Professional/Technical competencies:
• Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite or online content creation tools
• Basic knowledge and Experience with Website Content Management Systems (ex. WordPress) & web analytics ( google analytics)
• Strong analytical skills as well as experience working with social digital monitoring tools (including brandwatch, Meltwater, Sysomos etc )
• A strong understanding of paid Digital Marketing campaigns , PPC , SEO, SEM
• A strong understanding of digital marketing campaign setup and optimization
• Passionate about providing outstanding digital content to drive engagement and reach
Good knowledge of social media content formats Skills & Physical Competencies:
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Versatile and engaging copy-writing skills (creative, technical, promotional)
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities NB:
The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0009
as email subject to avoid disqualification. Closing Date:
22 June, 2021