Supervisory Contractor, Fixed Broadband
Manager, EB Product Planning & Development
• Manage existing and new products and services within the SME & Public Sector portfolio to achieve EBD Segment revenue targets in line with overall MTN business objectives.
• Undertake Product performance appraisals regularly to ensure revenue generation, product health and innovation in the portfolio are on track.
• Ensure new innovations within SME & Public Sector space generate optimal revenues and sales / market impact as well as a smooth on-boarding process for customers.
• Drive initiatives to reduce churn, improve revenue and improve tailored solutions to segment.
• Develop the relevant and targeted marketing strategies for SME & Public Sector segment
• Develop & launch new products in SME & Public Sector space considering the full marketing mix
• Manage existing products to ensure optimal performance is derived (Promos/Offers, improvements, bundling, retirement etc)
• Plan & deliver product and services which meet specified performance and cost criteria as per the approved business case
• Drive proposition creation within the SME & Public Sector segment
• Select, manage and maintain relationships with high quality, professional service providers
• Manage segment (Churn, revenue, segment performance, revenue, ARPU, usage, customer insights etc)
• Drive collaborative market stimulating innovative activities in conjunction with SME& Public Sector sales teams.
• Track and monitor compliance of SME & Public Sector services in line with regulatory framework.
• Ensure best GTM practices are maintained for new and existing products to yield ROI
• Perform extensive and thorough product management on existing and new product portfolio to generate incremental revenue
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Degree in Marketing, Business or Information Technology
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT, Telecom, Product Development, SME proposition creation, Enterprise pre-sales management
• Basic knowledge and skills in Products / Services, Quality Control and Process Improvement & Management
• In depth knowledge of the market and industry
• Knowledge of the range of the content provider& Digital advertising partners
• Understanding of technology and services
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Knowledge in analytics and reporting
Skills / physical competencies:
• Team player/builder, Self-starter, results oriented
• Excellent customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving skills
• Presentation skills
• Financial literate
• IT literacy
Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must Live the MTN Vital Behaviours of;
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration and Get it Done
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 10th February 2020 to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ‘No late submissions will be considered’
10 February, 2020