Mobile Financial Services
AML Compliance & Analytics
Supervisory Contractor, MFS Compliance & Verification
Manager, AML Compliance & Analytics
• Facilitate and process all Back-office ID verification for applicants to the Register as a subscriber, Agent or Merchant and identify and escalate as appropriate queries arising from the verification process ensuring that only applicants with verified and appropriate define KYC documentation are approved for set up.
• Complete back-office ID verification checks for applicants to be set up according to the defined profile.
• Ensure high standards of security and attention to detail by conducting credential and ID checks using all available resources and following agreed procedures.
• Effective use of available platforms including security systems for verifying and authenticating identification and other documents.
• Use appropriate questioning/investigation techniques to probe apparent anomalies/queries.
• Escalate anomalies/queries in line with processes.
• Maintain and enhance knowledge of ID fraud and developments in this area.
• Complete checking of applications upon receipt to ensure requirements of application are met.
• Prepare periodic reports on all approved and rejected applications.
• Provide support in developing and maintaining processes, documentation and checklists for ID verification of applicants.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent in other related area of studies.
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• Other relevant systems applications
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by December 14, 2018 to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
14 December, 2018