Mobile Financial Services
AML Compliance & Analytics
Supervisory Contractor,MFS Data Support
Manager, MFS Analytics Budget & Reporting
• Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and insight into trends.
• Data mining and analysis of product/services and quality control plans to identify improvements.
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Data mining on mobile money products and services to guide decision making.
• Develop data models to optimize product analysis efficiency and quality.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Perform data quality assurance and assessment to locate and correct negative trends.
• Assist in preparing statutory and management reports.
• Innovation to differentiate from competitors
• Provide other revenue lines to complement P2P,Cash Out and Advance Services
• Highly regulated environment
• Provide focus for business growth
• Performance driven environment
• Diverse cultural environment
• Contract employees management
Qualification Required & Experience
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
• Certificate in Database Management (MySQL, Oracle)
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
• Teamwork and cooperation, Customer Centric, Performance excellence
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Microsoft word and Excel
• SQL, SPSS, SAS etc
• Customer focus,
• Eye for details
• Performance excellence
Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must Live the MTN Vital Behaviours of;
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration and Get it Done
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 7th October, 2019 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
07 October, 2019