Mobile Financial Services Department:
MFS Operations - Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Location:
Direct Contract Position:
Supervisory Contractor, MFS Merchant Operations Support Reports to:
Manager, MFS Operations Job Summary:
Provide support to Mobile Money Agent & Merchant operations in the area of setup, management and third level support. Job Role
• Responsible for capturing Merchants & Agents on the MoMo platform.
• Responsible for capturing Registration Agent accounts (mPOS) on the MoMo platform.
• Provide timely assistance and support to MFS Internal and External stakeholders on merchant and agent related challenges
• Responsible for responding to queries and complaints on merchant and agent setup on the USSD merchant application portal
• Responsible for Providing third level support on escalated tickets from Customer Care Back office on all agent and merchant related queries
• Responsible for providing support to MoMo field Implementation team on all agents/ merchant related complaints.
• Responsible for providing support on set up and other agent operational related issues for partner banks and other financial institutions. Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent in other related area of studies. Experience
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience Competencies
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• Other relevant systems applications Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by December 14, 2018 to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
14 December, 2018