Capital Projects Group
Program Support Office
Supervisory Contractor, Project Technical Support
Manager, Project Technical Support
• Support project governance and business continuity activities and coordinate demand activities related to all projects.
• Ensure regular interaction with Product and Project Managers from commercial and capex units.
• Provide regular progress and performance reports on all commercial and capex projects.
• Liaise with Project Managers to track contractor performance.
• Identify inadequacies in processes and products.
• Provide reports on specifications, products and process changes.
• Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to create templates and modify same when necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain or a related qualification.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a Project Management environment Telecom
• Basic knowledge and experience of project reporting and related activities.
• Basic knowledge and application of in MS Office Tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Adequate knowledge in Project Management
Skills & Physical Competencies:
• Ability to manage conflict.
• Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills,
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
• Professional approach to work
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 1st March 2019 to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ‘No late submissions will be considered’
01 March, 2019