Capital Projects Group Department:
Program Support Office Location:
Supervisory Contractor, Project Technical Support Level:
Direct Contract Reports to:
Manager, Project Technical Support Job Summary:
• Support project governance and business continuity activities and coordinate demand activities related to all projects. Job Role
• Ensure regular interaction with Product and Project Managers from commercial and capex units.
• Provide regular progress and performance reports on all commercial and capex projects.
• Liaise with Project Managers to track contractor performance.
• Identify inadequacies in processes and products.
• Provide reports on specifications, products and process changes.
• Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to create templates and modify same when necessary. Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain or a related qualification. Experience
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a Project Management environment Telecom Competencies Knowledge
• Basic knowledge and experience of project reporting and related activities.
• Basic knowledge and application of in MS Office Tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Adequate knowledge in Project Management Skills & Physical Competencies:
• Ability to manage conflict.
• Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills,
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
• Professional approach to work Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 1st March 2019 to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ‘No late submissions will be considered’ Closing Date:
01 March, 2019