• Support in prospecting, acquiring, and growing SME customers in defined industry verticals within the assigned territories to meet growth including retention targets for the Direct Sales team and the overall SME, and identification of strategic and profitable SME customers as well as cross/upsell opportunities in the assigned industry verticals in allocated territories. Job Context
• Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
• Advancement in global technology trends
• MTN Group business standards and practices
• Diverse cultural environment
• Segmentation structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated client base Job Role
• Responsible for adoption and implementation of Direct Sales strategy and culture
• Development and execution of weekly, monthly and annual account management plan to grow, reduce churn and retain the accounts allocated to you.
• Contribute towards the achievement of the SME Direct Sales market share targets for the year in the assigned portfolio.
• Implement strategies to acquire SME clients in the allotted industry/portfolio.
• Effective accounts management with focus on account ‘farming’.
• Acquisition of knowledge of the SME industry verticals assigned.
• Selling of end-to-end mobile voice, mobile data, ICT services, VAS, bundles or any other solutions, products and services that may be introduced from time to time.
• Supporting the delivery of an integrated business solution tailor-made for all relevant industry verticals within the territories allocated to you.
• Proactively support debt collection to ensure a healthy account status
• Identify key opportunities and competitor intelligence to enhance MTN product and service innovation for the assigned territories and industry verticals.
• Utilisation of key business processes and tools (e.g. pipeline management, activity reporting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), profiling of customers, etc.) to manage customers and enhance the selling effort.
• Effective journey plans to optimize time and use of company’s resources.
• Continuous learning to master account management, be able to play the role of an industry advisor and adoption of solution selling approach to farm allocated accounts, cross/upsell MTN solutions, products & services to grow allocated accounts. Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A minimum of a 1st Degree in Marketing or a related field. Experience
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role. Competencies Knowledge
• In depth knowledge of the market and industry
• Knowledge of the range of corporate business partners
• Accounts management
• Understanding of technology and Enterprise services
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures Behavioural competencies:
• A team player
• Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Professional approach with a can-do attitude
• Analytical skills
• Strong Communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to manage conflict
• Result oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills Behavioural qualities: Must live the MTN Values of:
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships Must Live the MTN Vital Behaviours of:
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration and Get it Done Location:
Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
10 August, 2021