Our client, a Public Service Institution, invites applications from highly qualified and results-oriented professionals for the following position: Supply and Materials Manager
• Reporting to the Procurement and Supply Director, the role holder will be responsible for materials management function including storage and distribution of materials/ products to meet the organisations objectives and customer requirements.
• The role holder will also establish and maintain purchasing practices and policies to ensure fair, and ethical relationships with vendors
• The role holder will also be responsible for Inventory Control, Shipping arid Receiving and Material Stores
Qualification Required & Experience
Professional and Academic Qualification:
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in supply chain management or a related field plus full relevant professional qualification from accredited institutions
• Experience: Minimum of five (5) years procurement experience with excellent skills in proiect management, cost accounting skills, troubleshooting, problem solving and understanding of e-business / e-procurement systems.
How To Apply For The Job
Please send your application with a detailed CV to:
05 July, 2019