PROCESS AND PLANT AUTOMATION LTD is looking for a smart and hardworking individual to join the team as a Supply Chain Assistant. Job Summary
The Supply Chain Assistant ensures that the items and services to build and maintain our advanced technology products are purchased from specified suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions. An important aspect of this role is seeking maximum value for the company through time and cost agreements while working with technology advanced products. Essential Responsibilities and Duties
• Interfaces with Managers to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
• Reviews planned orders, create requisitions for purchased items, and manage approval process.
• Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
• Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
• Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
• Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
• Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports nonconformance.
• Leads finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
• Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
• Contributes to consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the local supplier base. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or HND in fields of supply chain, engineering, or procurement/purchasing. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All qualified and interested persons should send CVs to:- [email protected]
or mail to: to the head office, off the Spintex road, behind the Cal Bank. Closing Date:
18 September, 2015