Job Vacancy For Supply Chain Engineer
An indigenous Ghanaian engineering service provider that also represents world leading brands in pumps and valves manufacturing is hiring a Supply Chain Engineer. The ideal candidate will be the primary contact between the company and suppliers regarding product quality, delivery and driving improved performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drive timely and effective supplier corrective and preventive action on non-conforming purchased products.
• Identify opportunities to improve quality and productivity; ensure improvement plans are identified and executed at suppliers’ regarding problematic parts received by the company.
• Participate and lead where appropriate, in resourcing efforts.
• Respond promptly to request from suppliers.
• Ensure complete and effective quality assurance/ control plans are implemented at suppliers for purchased products; ensure actions to improve quality plans are implemented at suppliers to minimize and mitigate risk to company.
• Perform suppliers base assessment and gap analysis particularly focused on special processes, in process control and final assessment.
• Prepare quotations for all clients in accordance with their request for quote.
• Recommend and implement supply chain improvements, as well as documenting processes.
• Build and maintain strong vendor and distributor relationships.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors degree in engineering (Mechanical, logistics or related field)
• 5 years of supply chain or supplier quality engineering experience
• Experience with manufacturing and/or inspection of mechanical plant products
• Strong analytical skills and proficiency with statistical analysis tools
• Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well cross-culturally and cross-functionally
• Ability to evaluate process and determine process capability
How To Apply For The Job
Send CVs to:
Closing Date: 30 October, 2023