The position will be based in our headquarters in Accra and will report to the Managing Director.
The position is open for International Assignment
• Ensure compliance according to Yara HESQ and Product Stewardship.
• Responsible for Operations and Logistics including imports, vessels and port activities, logistics, warehouses, etc.
• Manage Operations and Logistics team and ensure development of competencies and performance of the team to meet business objectives.
• Ensure processes and policies are in line with Yara standard and are reviewed and updated on regular basis.
• Drive coordination with other departments to ensure product availability according to season requirements.
• Manage inventory management control.
• Manage and ensure local implementation of supply chain global initiatives from central product management team.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum 7 years working experience in a Supply Chain/Production/Manufacturing setting or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years’ experience from an international company.
• 4 year’s experience in a Senior Management role.
• Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering and master’s degree would be an advantage.
• Enthusiastic approach and leadership skills.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to details.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Ability to work independently and at the same time good teamwork skills.
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please upload your CV online by clicking the link below.
Click Here To Apply Online
Or contact Barbara Humphrey-Ackumey HR Manager on:-
10 October, 2015