The position will be based in our headquarters in Accra and will report to the Managing Director.
The position is open for International Assignment Responsibilities
• Ensure compliance according to Yara HESQ and Product Stewardship.
• Responsible for Operations and Logistics including imports, vessels and port activities, logistics, warehouses, etc.
• Manage Operations and Logistics team and ensure development of competencies and performance of the team to meet business objectives.
• Ensure processes and policies are in line with Yara standard and are reviewed and updated on regular basis.
• Drive coordination with other departments to ensure product availability according to season requirements.
• Manage inventory management control.
• Manage and ensure local implementation of supply chain global initiatives from central product management team. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum 7 years working experience in a Supply Chain/Production/Manufacturing setting or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years’ experience from an international company.
• 4 year’s experience in a Senior Management role.
• Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering and master’s degree would be an advantage.
• Enthusiastic approach and leadership skills.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to details.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Ability to work independently and at the same time good teamwork skills. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please upload your CV online by clicking the link below. Click Here To Apply Online
Or contact Barbara Humphrey-Ackumey HR Manager on:- [email protected] Closing Date:
10 October, 2015